Take a look at the short list of worst to happen while you switch over to plantation shutters for your windows: Go to this site for details: www.sydneyplantationshutters.net.au/
- More money means better quality – Thinking plantation shutters is definitely thinking more money investment. Though the plantation shutters are one time investments, it is necessary to check on the base material to avoid paying more than what you should actually pay
- Beware of fake terms on wood – Not all plantation shutter makers are true to you, what they call as wood may not be wood at all. Check on their terminology first
- Mass Production in Shutters – Everyone seeks uniqueness don’t they? Check out if it is mass produced range before you pay
- Is it a fixed panel? – If it is, it cannot be moved forever and ever. Think twice before you pick up some shutter with this term
- Take a double take on the hardware to use – Beautiful and expensive wooden shutters can also be damaged when you book workmen with bad hardware. Shutter blades might just pop off if not fixed right. Avoid future sad feels; check it out twice while you fix it
- Warranty sells – Warranty on costly shutters is a must. Make sure you get one
- Book a trained plantation shutter expert to install it – No! A blind or curtain installer will not do. Book a certified expert in line to get best results.